From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re: Any Ada Genetic Algorithm?
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 23:40:59 -0600
Date: 2002-03-01T23:40:59-06:00	[thread overview]

On Fri, 01 Mar 2002 21:33:24 -0600, Adrian Hoe wrote:

> I am looking for works on Ada Genetic Algorithm. I searched Google and
> found the VAGAS is the only work. But it is 7 years old and the links
> are broken.
>
> Any pointers?

Just FYI, I'm using Ada to write GAs for my Ph.D. research, and all the
code will be released under the GPL after I'm done... someday.

(What I'm doing is actually a narrow subset of GA technology called
neuroevolution, the use of GAs to generate simulated neural networks for
controllers, pattern matchers, etc., that can be "trained" by sparse
reinforcement.)