From: David Starner <dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu>
Subject: Re: Ada on BSD?(Solution.)
Date: 27 Feb 2002 17:29:40 GMT
Date: 2002-02-27T17:29:40+00:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 02:37:46 GMT, Wannabe h4x0r <chris@dont.spam.me> wrote:
> Looks like FreeBSD it is. I was kinda hoping for OpenBSD, but I cant seem
> to find it in thier Ports list. Unless you guys know of any projects
> underway to port GNAT over to OpenBSD.

I don't know if it will help you much, but it shouldn't take a project
to port GNAT over to OpenBSD, provided it uses the same threading as
FreeBSD. It would probably take someone knowledgable in GNAT a few
minutes plus crosscompile time; it shouldn't take more than a few hours
for an experienced programmer to figure out what to change, if without
experiance with GNAT. That is, of course, assuming that everything
doesn't blow up.

--
David Starner - starner@okstate.edu
What we've got is a blue-light special on truth. It's the hottest thing