From: "Nazgul" <darkelf@aim.homelinux.com>
Subject: Re: Gnat Installation conflict on Linux
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:15:26 +0100
Date: 2002-02-25T16:15:26+01:00	[thread overview]

darkelf@linux:~/pocha-1.11$ gnatmake jugador-ia
gcc -c jugador-ia.adb
gcc: jugador-ia.adb: Ada compiler not installed on this system
gnatmake: "jugador-ia.ali" WARNING: ALI or object file not found after
compile
gnatmake: "jugador-ia.adb" compilation error

That's what I get with GNAT installation directory at the end of the path. I
think the gcc gnatmake runs is the one in /usr/bin instead of /usr/gnat/bin

if I run manually /usr/gnat/bin/gcc -c jugador-ia.adb it works fine.

So, what am I doing wrong? Thanks