From: "Marin David Condic" <dont.bother.mcondic.auntie.spam@[acm.org>
Subject: Re: Ada Components - GRACE Lists
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:38:19 -0500
Date: 2002-02-25T13:38:20+00:00	[thread overview]

Ted:

If you could e-mail me a copy of what you have, I'd appreciate it. Or post
it somehwere & pass along the URL. Thanks.

As for the name? If this is going to be at all problematic, I suggest just
using a new name. Plenty of names are available without a) risking any
infringement on anyone's trademark and b) confusing any potential users with
a name similar to something else. Maybe its best to avoid this one and pick
something else.

As for #4? Until there's something more substantial, I'd think worrying
about configuration management is unnecessary. Plenty of these sorts of
packages are just posted to a website with somebody volunteering to be the
Keeper Of The Eternal Flame & managing the changes locally. (It ought to be
something that gets pretty stable pretty quickly, don't you think?) If it
gets anywhere & starts expanding, worrying about CVS, etc, might make some
sense down the line.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Senior Software Engineer

"Ted Dennison" <dennison@telepath.com> wrote in message
> Marin David Condic wrote:
>
> > Anything happening lately on the GRACE components (lists) that we were
> > discussing here? Has this withered on the vine? Or is there still some
> > interest in getting it done & posted somewhere semi-official?
(AdaPower?)