From: "Frank J. Lhota" <NOSPAM.FrankLho@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: object ada, visual c and tasking combined.
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:20:55 -0500
Date: 2002-02-25T13:20:40+00:00	[thread overview]

"john donoghue" <donoghue@chariot.net.au> wrote in message
news:3C7A288B.9875C255@chariot.net.au...
> I gave up on MFC and am using some c++ classes I have written previously
that
> use just the basic win32.

A good choice. MFC used to be a rather thin binding, but it has thickened to
the point where it tweaks a lot Win32 stuff in order to work. This
complicates the interaction with any Win32 code not written in MFC -- it's
practically it's own API at this point. For this reason, my enthusiasm for
MFC has cooled considerably.

Getting back to Ada, I'm still a fan of CLAW.