From: "Roger Gari�py" <rgariepy@rocler.qc.ca>
Subject: Re: How to read console commands
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:24:32 -0500
Date: 2001-11-30T21:24:32-05:00	[thread overview]

Read the Package Command_Line in Annex A of your Ada maual.

Excerp: "The package Command_Line allows a program to obtain the values of
its arguments and to set the exit status code to be returned on normal
termination."

You will find the information you need there.

Roger Gari�py                  :-)   <-   :-(
rgariepy@rocler.qc.ca

"Heiko Hamann" <aggo@freenet.de> a �crit dans le message news:
3c08314e$0$158$9b622d9e@news.freenet.de...