From: Niklas Holsti <niklas.holsti@tidorum.invalid>
Subject: Re: Ada 2012 BNF syntax summary incomplete?
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 22:53:14 +0300
Date: 2012-06-30T22:53:14+03:00	[thread overview]

On 12-06-30 21:25 , Ingo Marks wrote:
> It seems to me that there are there missing items in the Ada 2012 BNF Syntax
>
> http://www.ada-auth.org/standards/12rm/html/RM-P.html
>
> For instance, the following items are used but not declared:
>
> - ancestor_subtype_indication

Isn't the word "ancestor" in a different style (italic) from the rest of
the item? From the syntax point of view, the italic words should be
ignored; they give semantic information, in this case that the
subtype_indication identifies, or should identify, an ancestor subtype.

--
Niklas Holsti
Tidorum Ltd