* Hide Console in windows
@ 2002-02-23 12:07 Nazgul
From: Nazgul @ 2002-02-23 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, I'm doing a program with gtkada, firstly under windows, and I would like
to know if the DOS-console that opens when I run the program can be hidden,
so only the gtk windows are visible.

Thanks.

* Re: Hide Console in windows
@ 2002-02-23 12:34 ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2002-02-23 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

You need to add the linker option -mwindows to your gnatmake
command line.

See the GNAT Users Guide about how to specify linker options
on the command line.

Alternatively, you could put the following statement in your
main program source file:

pragma Linker_Options ("-mwindows");

> Hi, I'm doing a program with gtkada, firstly under windows, and I would
like
> to know if the DOS-console that opens when I run the program can be
hidden,
> so only the gtk windows are visible.
>
> Thanks.

* Re: Hide Console in windows