From: "Jos� Alberto" <HIGHLAND@santandersupernet.com>
Subject: Re: Directories and files
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:19:54 +0100
Date: 2002-02-21T08:19:54+01:00	[thread overview]

It is not for homework, I'm just writting a program for fun. If you want a
certify I can send you a declaration signed by me and my lawyer :-)

See You Soon!

Jos� Alberto

"Gautier Write-only-address" <gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com> escribi� en el
mensaje news:mailman.1014237242.7594.comp.lang.ada@ada.eu.org...