From: Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homepage@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT 2009, Windows and system libraries
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 07:35:31 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2010-02-10T07:35:31-08:00	[thread overview]

On 10 Lut, 16:21, Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homep...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After struggling a while, I was able to compile everything by hand -
> that is, by manually running the GNAT toolchain.
> The problem with the use of .gpr files is that in the final incovation
> of gnatlink, libraries are listed in the order that comes from the
> depth-first traversal of all .gpr files that are connected by "with"
> relationships, which leads to unresolved references. The order that I
> need is depth-first (or more generally, topologically sorted).

What a mess above. :-)

Final update: I was able to get the clean compile with proper order of
"with" clauses in .gpr files. The only curiosity is that libraries are
passed to linker in the order that is *reverse* to the order of
relevant "with" statements.

I'm not sure if that was intended, but as long as I can control the
results, it is just a minor detail.

--
Maciej Sobczak * www.msobczak.com * www.inspirel.com