From: "Marin David Condic" <dont.bother.mcondic.auntie.spam@[acm.org>
Subject: Re: Silicon Valley techies suit up Army with sleeker gear
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:21:08 -0500
Date: 2002-02-12T18:21:09+00:00	[thread overview]

I hear tell that it was pretty hot, wet and muddy in the rice paddies and
jungles of Vietnam. More recently, the weather is pretty cold and the
terrain mountanous in Afganastan. And they tell me it gets pretty cold &
snowy in Korea too. It might not be a safe assumption that the next war will
be in California. :-)

MDC
--
Marin David Condic