From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: I am trying to use GtkAda.
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 03:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2011-07-08T03:22:24-07:00	[thread overview]

ldries46 wrote on comp.lang.ada:
> Now the only question left is a good guide from which I can learn all tyhis.

The GTK+ tutorial would be the place to start.  Look in
http://developer.gnome.org/gtk-tutorial/stable/x281.html

The GtkAda User's Guide is less explicit about it, but it does call
Show_All in the first example (section "Starting an application with
GtkAda").

--
Ludovic Brenta.
The clients achieve our replacement and underlying 360-degree