* Back...from a long absence
@ 2005-11-23 21:50 stephane richard
From: stephane richard @ 2005-11-23 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everyone, it's good to see many familiar faces again :-).

My last ISP simply would not let me on any news server for some
reason....but now, I'm here.  so i'd just like to know how everyone's doing
and now things are going :-).

Stephane Richard
"Ada World" webmaster
http://www.adaworld.com

* Re: Back...from a long absence
@ 2005-11-23 23:27 ` Jeff Creem
From: Jeff Creem @ 2005-11-23 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

stephane richard wrote:
> Hi everyone, it's good to see many familiar faces again :-).
>
> My last ISP simply would not let me on any news server for some
> reason....but now, I'm here.  so i'd just like to know how everyone's doing
> and now things are going :-).
>
> Stephane Richard
> "Ada World" webmaster
> http://www.adaworld.com

Good. Glad to see you back. I think the biggest dicussion you missed was
related to the GNAT GPL edition. Hopefully we don't spin into that
thread again but if you were not lurking via google groups it might be
worth a peak.