* Overload of functions in a task stack
@ 2010-05-03 17:57 Pablo
From: Pablo @ 2010-05-03 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I have a function called Answer defined in several packages (each one
is different according to the own package), and each function Answer
is called by a permanent task every cycle. The issue is that when I
compile some packages, the compiler bugs me informing "warning:
declaration of "Answer" hides one at (...)". So, is there a way to
define these overload functions in a "secure" way that I do not need
to use pragma Warnings (OFF) to avoid these warnings?
Thanks

* Re: Overload of functions in a task stack
@ 2010-05-03 23:53 ` Anh Vo
From: Anh Vo @ 2010-05-03 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On May 3, 10:57 am, Pablo <pablit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a function called Answer defined in several packages (each one
> is different according to the own package), and each function Answer
> is called by a permanent task every cycle. The issue is that when I
> compile some packages, the compiler bugs me informing "warning:
> declaration of "Answer" hides one at (...)". So, is there a way to
> define these overload functions in a "secure" way that I do not need
> to use pragma Warnings (OFF) to avoid these warnings?
> Thanks

I believe use Clause of more than one package containing function
Answer is involved. The simple fix is to replace use Clause with full
qualification.

Anh Vo

* Re: Overload of functions in a task stack
@ 2010-05-10 17:30   ` Warren
From: Warren @ 2010-05-10 17:30 UTC (permalink / raw)