From: David Starner <dvdeug@x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu>
Subject: How do I end the program?
Date: 4 Feb 2002 23:15:31 GMT
Date: 2002-02-04T23:15:31+00:00	[thread overview]

How do I exit the program? It may seem like a silly question, but I'm
trying to exit from a function called from a callback written in C, so I
can't just return or raise an exception. glutMainLoop never returns, so
I can't run off the end of the main function. I used
GNAT.OS_Lib.OS_Exit. Is there a pure Ada alternative?

--
David Starner - starner@okstate.edu, dvdeug/jabber.com (Jabber)
What we've got is a blue-light special on truth. It's the hottest thing