From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Gnoga - PlugIn - Full Code Editor for Ada
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 00:42:00 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-07T00:42:00-07:00	[thread overview]

Another proof of why Gnoga is super cool :)

I bound (although not everything yet) the Ace Cloud 9 open source code editor for the web to Gnoga - http://ace.c9.io/

Full Ada syntax highlighting, etc. I will of course be using this for a future IDE, but the point is that with Gnoga you have easy access to just about any HTML/CSS/JS widget out there.

after git pull (since you already have gnoga on your machine right :) run:

make adaedit
cd bin
./adaedit

open http://localhost:8080

That will git clone the Ace editor in to the JS directory and make the simple demo. (I will expand on it in the near future).

Enjoy,
David Botton