From: "Paul Verkruissen" <paulverkruissen@hotmail.com>
Subject: Newbie: need help setting up Ada 95
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:31:31 +0100
Date: 2002-01-28T17:31:31+01:00	[thread overview]

Hello

I am new to Ada, but need to learn it quickly. I have found an Ada site and
downloaded Ada 96 GNAT-3.13p-i686. I expanded the ZIP file and it copied
itself into a directory structure, however I do not now how to activate the
compiler and linker.

Is there further steps required, or is it all command/script based? I have
read the README file which says to run DOCONFIG, but that file is just
another text file, so how do I run that?

Any help would be appeciated

Paul