* Libadalang Ada source codes generated
@ 2019-01-21 20:12 Anh Vo
From: Anh Vo @ 2019-01-21 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Before spending time to generate libadalang Ada source codes, I would like to know if this effort has been done already. If so, would you mind to shared it. Thanks.

Anh Vo

* Re: Libadalang Ada source codes generated
@ 2019-01-21 20:23 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2019-01-21 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Anh Vo <anhvofrcaus@gmail.com> writes:

> Before spending time to generate libadalang Ada source codes, I would
> like to know if this effort has been done already. If so, would you
> mind to shared it. Thanks.

Don't understand - the README.md at
https://github.com/AdaCore/libadalang tells how to do this.

   "Quick guide to use Libadalang

   "In order to use Libadalang, one has first to generate its code and
   to build it. You can read and run manually the steps in the User
   Manual, or you can use our script to semi-automate this (please read
   and update this script to adapt it to your setup before running
   it). After this, you can either use Libadalang in Ada with the
   libadalang.gpr project file, or in Python just import the libadalang
   module."

* Re: Libadalang Ada source codes generated
@ 2019-01-22 10:07 ` raph.amiard
From: raph.amiard @ 2019-01-22 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le lundi 21 janvier 2019 21:12:54 UTC+1, Anh Vo a écrit :
> Before spending time to generate libadalang Ada source codes, I would like to know if this effort has been done already. If so, would you mind to shared it. Thanks.
>
> Anh Vo

There are some unofficial builds here: https://bintray.com/reznikmm/libadalang/libadalang#files

Only works on some platforms but you can give it a go I guess

* Re: Libadalang Ada source codes generated
@ 2019-01-22 18:26   ` Anh Vo
From: Anh Vo @ 2019-01-22 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 2:07:50 AM UTC-8, raph....@gmail.com wrote:
> Le lundi 21 janvier 2019 21:12:54 UTC+1, Anh Vo a écrit :
> > Before spending time to generate libadalang Ada source codes, I would like to know if this effort has been done already. If so, would you mind to shared it. Thanks.
> >
> > Anh Vo
>
> There are some unofficial builds here: https://bintray.com/reznikmm/libadalang/libadalang#files
>
> Only works on some platforms but you can give it a go I guess

Thank you very much. This is exactly I was looking for.