From: Kilgallen@SpamCop.net (Larry Kilgallen)
Subject: Re: Creating a DLL in Ada
Date: 17 Jul 2002 16:48:20 -0600
Date: 2002-07-17T16:48:20-06:00	[thread overview]

In article <aRhZ8.62$sR2.1275@news4.ulv.nextra.no>, "Daniel Dudley" <dudley@online.no> writes:
> "Pascal Obry" <p.obry@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

>> My point was only that ACT can't be blamed for
>> documentation badly built by volunteers :)
>
> A valid point, Pascal. However, ACT surely can be blamed
> for the poor quality PS documentation, what? :-( Perhaps
> it's a result of this wanting quality that forced the
> creation of "unauthorized" PDF documentation.

Authorize or unauthorized, the front page of the document
should indicate the version of the software to which it
applies.  If the user goes looking for a more recent version
of the documentation in hopes that DLLs will be supported by
the new version of the software, it is all to their advantage,
even if only the documentation was enhanced in this regard.