From: moixa <moixa.dan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gnoga and Wasabee
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 00:12:23 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2014-12-09T00:12:23-08:00	[thread overview]

Just visited http://www.gnoga.com/#market, it says Gnoga Plugins (bindings to Java Scrip Libraries) will come soon, I think we should discourage the usage of Javascript, even those in the form of bindings. Let's kill the bastard.

Is there a plan to Postgres?

Cloned the code and tried the tutorials, Tutorial-9 has high CPU usage. (about 50%, compiled with GPS GPL 2014 on Windows 8.1 64 bit).

The website has a bug, if you go to the homepage, #index, click "About" in the top nav, then click "Tools", then click the "Back" button in your browser, you should see the highlighted term in top nav is still "Tools", not "About", as it should be, i.e., the highlighted term in top nav is not consistent with the address in the URL bar.