From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: Ada in Denmark and a Wiki article
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 06:53:20 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-09-07T06:53:20-07:00	[thread overview]

Thomas Løcke wrote on comp.lang.ada:
> The new website comes with a Wiki. It is our goal to add
> beginner-friendly articles to this Wiki, as time permits. The first
> article is online and can be found at http://wiki.ada-dk.org/index.php/Ada.Containers.Vectors

Nice but I think it would be better if the Ada in Denmark web site
would concentrate on subjects that are specifically Danish (and quite
possibly written in Danish, too; there is nothing wrong with that);
your nice page about Vectors is relevant to users of Ada outside
Denmark and is written in English, so I think this page should be in
the Ada Programming wikibook.

Anyway, you have my sympathy if that matters to you :)

--
Ludovic Brenta.