From: tonyg <tonythegair@gmail.com>
Subject: GPS detection of files and units not used any more
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 03:14:18 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-03-18T03:14:18-07:00	[thread overview]

I have a messy structure of code with a directory GPS does not use where I store ada units I am decommissioning but which I still want access to "in case".

I'm transitioning to a new project file structure and I want to detect the units which are not used anymore.

Does anyone know of a feature which will do this in GPS?