From: "Jeffrey R. Carter" <spam.jrcarter.not@acm.nospam.org>
Subject: Re: High-integrity networking
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:02:50 GMT
Date: 2007-10-08T21:02:50+00:00	[thread overview]

Maciej Sobczak wrote:

> Ravenscar describes the language subset and the usage patterns for
> multitasking within a single process.
> I'm interested in patterns and solutions for high-reliability
> networking/middleware.

Ravenscar describes the language subset for a single Ada program. An Ada
program may consist of multiple partitions, and different partitions may
run on different computers. Unless I've missed something, Ravenscar is
fine for distributed programs using Annex E.

--
Jeff Carter
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of