From: Ted Dennison<dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: No sientific notation...
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:26:34 GMT
Date: 2001-10-22T16:26:34+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3BD20954.D72177F5@ida.his.se>, a98mican@ida.his.se says...
>I want to print out a float without the sientific notation.
>Hence 1.000 E1 should be 10.000
>How do I do this?

My personal favorite way is to convert it to a fixed-point type (eg: Duration)
and take the 'image of that. Since you want the decimal point fixed on your
display, use a type that is meant for that.

Text_IO.Put_Line (Duration'image(Duration(Freds_Float)));

---

However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.