* Aonix ObjectAda GUI Builder
@ 2004-07-14 17:49 mla154
From: mla154 @ 2004-07-14 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I coded and compiled a program using Aonix ObjectAda GUI Builder.  The
application works properly on some machines, but not others.  It appears
to work properly on machines in which Microsoft Visual C++ is installed?
Can anyone help me with this?

* Re: Aonix ObjectAda GUI Builder
@ 2004-07-14 19:02 ` tmoran
From: tmoran @ 2004-07-14 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

> application works properly on some machines, but not others.
A clue, such as the error message or some other description of "not
working properly" would be helpful.

* Re: Aonix ObjectAda GUI Builder
@ 2004-07-15 12:29   ` mla154
From: mla154 @ 2004-07-15 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Upon executing the program, a dialog box is shown:
  "Program terminated by an exception propogated out of the main
subprogram.
    Exception raised:  Constraint_Error
    Exception message:  access error" (Microsoft Windows)

* Re: Aonix ObjectAda GUI Builder
@ 2004-07-16  1:22     ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2004-07-16  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you were using Claw, I would have been suspicious that you forgot to
include the resource file in the project. I don't know if the Aonix builder
does that automatically (we couldn't find a way to automate it for Claw).

                      Randy.