From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: Direct Quote from the RM
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:32:57 GMT
Date: 2007-11-20T12:32:57+00:00	[thread overview]

For Randy Brukardt.

You did not need to post three copies of you post! I read the first one.

Since, you want to sub-divide the RM that's fine. From 1.1.2 using (2
and 3) states the core starts in Section 1 .. 13. So using
"Section 1 General" paragraph 1.

Quote!

    1   Ada is a programming language designed to support the
        construction of long-lived, highly reliable software systems.
        The language includes facilities to define packages of related
        types, objects, and operations.  The packages may be
        parameterized and the types may be extended to support the
        construction of libraries of reusable, adaptable software
        components.  The operations may be implemented as subprograms
        using conventional sequential control structures, or as entries
        that include synchronization of concurrent threads of control as
        part of their invocation.  The language treats modularity in the
        physical sense as well, with a facility to support separate
        compilation.

Unquote!

Which echoes the "Design Goals" with less detail. You step in that one.
But to extend this concept (answer) every paragraph under the Headings
"Implementation Requirements", "Implementation Permissions",
"Implementation Advice" and "NOTES" strengthen the concept of creating
"HIGH INTEGRITY and HIGH RELIABLE" software.

Note: The one and only and I do mean ONLY language that states in its
design and goal sections it was construct for high reliable and high
integrity software is Ada.  Every language has a specific purpose, and Ada
purpose is for creating efficiency and integrity software. Just like COBOL
was created as a "COmmon Business-Oriented Language" and FORTRAN
was created as a "FORmula TRANslation" language.