From: Shark8 <OneWingedShark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: dynamically create tasks
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:20:35 -0600
Date: 2014-10-10T20:20:35-06:00	[thread overview]

On 10/10/2014 7:49 PM, compguy45@gmail.com wrote:
> If you have one task body and would like to create 5 of these
> tasks since there is one task body there will only be one
> task created plus main task....how would you create 20 tasks
> with same body?
>
> is there way to do this?

Yes; it's essentially what I do in my solution to the No-Connection
puzzle on Rosetta-code.
( See: http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Solve_the_no_connection_puzzle#Ada )

The Idea is that the tasks are fed a list of possible numbers and a
state (usu. inherited from prior tasks which create them dynamically) --
if the given state cannot be a solution, its task simply ends otherwise
there are two options (1) the state is a complete board [that is, the
puzzle is solved], OR (2) the task creates a task for every possible
number which can be in the next position.