From: "Steve" <nospam_steved94@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: ioctl
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 03:01:13 GMT
Date: 2003-11-05T03:01:13+00:00	[thread overview]

If you're on Windows, I would say C_Ioctl is equivalent to "ioctlsocket", as
you can see in the private section of Gnat.Sockets.Thin.

   pragma Import (Stdcall, C_Ioctl, "ioctlsocket");

The function "ioctlsocket" is part of the standard Win32 API.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winsock/winsock/ioctlsocket_2.asp

Steve
(The Duck)