From: Randy <abuse@127.0.0.1>
Subject: An old question?
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 01:33:45 GMT
Date: 2005-04-23T01:33:45+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi.  I Have heard about Ada, but I know nothing about it.
I am sure this has been asked by most other "newbies" here but I will
continue the trend :)
I would like 2 things if someone could help me out.
First is ... is there a FAQ for this group?
Second is... Where can I find a compiler/envirment for this language and
maybe some links to some programing help with the language?

I have a windows xp system but I also have FC3 Linux.
Thanks for your help
Randy