* New ADA
@ 2000-11-02  9:44 Jean-Pierre Rosen
From: Jean-Pierre Rosen @ 2000-11-02  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

You all know the American Disability Act and the American Dental Association (www.ada.org). In France, a new association has been
formed: Association des Distributeurs Apple (Apple Distributors Association). Note that there is also a American Diabetes
Association (www.diabetes.org)

In the same vein, there is a TASH association (www.tash.org) for Disability Advocacy Worldwide...

Amazing how Ada gets connected to various disabilities!

           J-P. Rosen (Rosen.Adalog@wanadoo.fr)
Visit Adalog's web site at http://pro.wanadoo.fr/adalog

* Re: New ADA
@ 2000-11-02 11:21 ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 2000-11-02 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

And, speaking of disabilities, we wouldn't want to forget the
Americans for Democratic Action, would we?