* Dilbert on programming management
@ 2005-08-25 16:58 tmoran
From: tmoran @ 2005-08-25 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

For last three days our paper (San Jose Mercury News) has had a progamming
management related story-line.  The first day was about deciding on
a programming language.  Is that just here in Silicon Valley, or is
it the same Dilbert in other places?

* Re: Dilbert on programming management
@ 2005-08-25 17:16 ` Alex R. Mosteo
From: Alex R. Mosteo @ 2005-08-25 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

At least is the same one that gets online at www.dilbert.com

The three alluded are:

http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20050823.html
http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20050824.html
http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20050825.html

--
Take the Snape polls: http://snape.mosteo.com [Updated 16/05]

* Re: Dilbert on programming management
@ 2005-08-25 19:18 ` Larry Kilgallen
From: Larry Kilgallen @ 2005-08-25 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <PvKdnQQBY5k8ZZDeRVn-oA@comcast.com>, tmoran@acm.org writes:
> For last three days our paper (San Jose Mercury News) has had a progamming
> management related story-line.  The first day was about deciding on
> a programming language.  Is that just here in Silicon Valley, or is
> it the same Dilbert in other places?

In past years, Dilbert on the web trailed print versions by a week.
But now I think everything is synchronized with http:/www.dilbert.com/ .