From: Steve O'Neill <steve.oneill@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: GUI Builder for Ada
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 02:18:32 GMT
Date: 2005-03-17T02:18:32+00:00	[thread overview]

Fabio Caprarella wrote:

> MassDev ha scritto:
>
>> Ada developers will be glad to hear about a new visual GUI builder that
>> supports Motif 2.1.  Details at http://www.ics.com and at info@ics.com
>>
> Thanks but I prefer Glade. I don't like Motif: Gtk is the future of Gui
> in Unix.

It's interesting that I should see Glade mentioned here at this moment.
  I am  trying to generate Ada code from Glade 2.6.0 but seem to be
missing Gate which performs the code generation.  Would you happen to
know where I could find Gate for this version of Glade on Fedora Core 3?

Thank you,
Steve O'Neill