From: "Eric Robert" <synapzzz@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Newbee question
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:36:59 -0500
Date: 2002-12-16T21:36:59-05:00	[thread overview]

Well... Not that long ago: On some new PIC18FXX microprocessors with about
10 time less memory. You say: within 8us... sounds impressive... Wow! I'm
impressed! -- It depends on what you have to do and it depends on your clock
speed! 8us is really bad on some microprocessors. So, state your CPU and its
clock to get me the impression that 8us is impressive. But please... don't
try to impress newbees like me ;-)

I guess my point is Ada is 'restrictive' (NOT more readable -- Why is that?)
and that it can be of some help for big team of people that don't
communicate with each others. But when your CPU have less than 100K of RAM
and you're on a 'big' team: well... I guess the debate over Ada is
useless... How many of you guys are needed to program a chip with less than
100K of RAM? Hope that this doesn't fall in the 'big team' argument.