From: "Björn Persson" <spam-away@nowhere.nil>
Subject: Re: Ada and Software Engineering Library Version 2
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 10:09:59 GMT
Date: 2006-06-06T10:09:59+00:00	[thread overview]

Dick Gayler wrote:
> We have been hosting Ada and Software Engineering Library Version 2 but
> the person who helped maintain the site is no longer affiliated with
> KSU.  Thus, we are in the process of "pulling the plug" on the site.  Is
> this site frequently used and is there anyone who would like to takeover
> hosting the site?

Maybe it could become part of Adapower or Ada World? I remember St�phane
Richard saying he had lots of space.

There are probably numerous links the site. Please don't break those if
it can be avoided. If someone takes over hosting, will you set up
redirections (HTTP response 301)?

--
Bj�rn Persson                              PGP key A88682FD
                    omb jor ers @sv ge.