* Re: Heartbreak virus
       [not found]                 ` <g2dkk9ds0erjun4j4q51307oaof0486ati@Osama-is-dead.net>
@ 2014-04-14  2:35                   ` Dustin
From: Dustin @ 2014-04-14  2:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

G. Morgan <sealteam6@osama-is-dead.net> wrote in
news:g2dkk9ds0erjun4j4q51307oaof0486ati@Osama-is-dead.net:

> I read the rest of your message, and I can accept that.  I would likely
> email the author(s) so they could fix, but it is what it is.

You'd violate the trust and agreements you've made for access over this?
That's why you don't know anything about those places on the internet man...

--
Take it easy... Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy.
Lighten up while you still can. Don't even try to understand.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-04-14  2:35 UTC | newest]