From: Warren <ve3wwg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: AVR-Ada and GCC4.5.0 revisited.
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 21:26:10 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2010-11-24T21:26:10+00:00	[thread overview]

Brian Drummond expounded in
news:n9v6e6hg6sa4semrdgj3jjjiu0pcd4su6u@4ax.com:

> I had just confirmed that (with minor changes to the
> Makefile) Warren's tutorial works on the  Arduino
> Duemilanove.
>
> Now it looks as if I need to find a native gcc-4.3.x for my
> system and start again.
>
> - Brian

Great to hear that Brian!  Arduino has new life (for me
anyway), when you can combine it with Ada instead of that
"munged Arduino flavoured C++". ;-)

You can see my synth's atmega168 MIDI module here:

  http://tinyurl.com/3xhlutv

Written in AVR-Ada, running with one main thread receiving
MIDI messages and another processing "events" and scheduled
events (through timeouts).

I have a VCA module just about ready for it as well, but no
front module panel yet.

Warren