From: "Peter C. Chapin" <pcc482719@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Installing AUnit
Date: 19 Mar 2009 10:26:39 GMT
Date: 2009-03-19T10:26:39+00:00	[thread overview]

Tim Rowe <spamtrap@tgrowe.plus.net> wrote in
news:BZKdncNqxrhhCFzUnZ2dnUVZ8vyWnZ2d@posted.plusnet:

> Trouble is, the only AUnit_Framework.ads and
> AUnit_Framework-Framework.ads files on my computer are in the sources
> directory. It does seem to be an installation issue :-(

When I did the installation The AUnit material got placed under my GNAT
installation tree. This was a while ago now so I forget the details.
However, the package specifications got put under the include folder and
the compiled library got put under the lib folder. Here I'm talking
about

    	C:\GNAT\2008\include\aunit
    	C:\GNAT\2008\lib\aunit

The aunit.gpr file ends up in

    	C:\GNAT\2008\lib\gnat

This arrangement was all done by the installer as I recall. I certainly
don't remember moving things into these places manually. The advantage
of this is that one can simply include

    	with "aunit.gpr";

in any project file that needs to use AUnit and GNAT auto-magically
finds what it needs without having to play with the ADA_PROJECT_PATH
evironment variable.

Peter