* mgnat: make problem
@ 2004-03-27 19:57 Szymon Guz
From: Szymon Guz @ 2004-03-27 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
why I still get errors while compiling such a simple program with mgnat?

********************************
with Mssyst.Console;
use Mssyst.Console;

procedure Test1 is
    A : Float := 0.001;
begin
    Writeline(A);
end Test1;
********************************

the error is:

mgnatmake: *** link failed.

* Re: mgnat: make problem
@ 2004-03-27 20:02 ` James Rogers
From: James Rogers @ 2004-03-27 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Szymon Guz <guzo@stud.ics.p.lodz.pl> wrote in

> Hi,
> why I still get errors while compiling such a simple program with mgnat?
>
> ********************************
> with Mssyst.Console;
> use Mssyst.Console;
>
> procedure Test1 is
>     A : Float := 0.001;
> begin
>     Writeline(A);
> end Test1;
>
> the error is:
>
> mgnatmake: *** link failed.

Does your package Mssyst.Console contain bindings to C
libraries that are not in your link path?

Jim Rogers