From: "Jeffrey D. Cherry" <yrrehcdj@hcetu.ten>
Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 with GNAT ... Cool!
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:56:27 -0000
Date: 2002-06-20T15:56:27+00:00	[thread overview]

Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com> wrote in
news:3D112A63.5030502@telepath.com:

>> My full-time job uses ASIS to build some analysis tools, but I don't see
>> an ASIS interface available for GCC 3.1.  Does anyone know if one is
>> planned?  This isn't a real problem, since at work we'll be using GNAT
>> 3.14p in the foreseeable future ... but I am curious.
>
> You may want to check the GCC mailing list archives about this.

I checked all the archives through the beginning of 2002.  I found no mention
of "ASIS" in the subject headers of the archived e-mails.  It may have been
mentioned in the body of one or more messages, but I only searched the
subjects.  Do you know of a specific thread that I could check?  By the way,
thanks for the suggestion, there were many threads dealing with GNAT in GCC
and some discussion of GCC 3.2 that I found interesting.

--
Regards,
Jeffrey D. Cherry