From: Ralph Moeritz <*ladylazarus@webmail.co.za>
Subject: have 2 problems, please help.
Date: 4 Dec 2001 19:59:02 GMT
Date: 2001-12-04T19:59:02+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi all!

I've currently got 2 small problems, please help me!

1. I need GNU make for Linux (on it's own, I don't want to download it as
part of gcc package) in order to install GNAT (I think it's dumb that GNAT
comes with gcc and g++ but not make!), please can someone give me a www
address where I can find it?

2. I've just completed my solution to AdaTutor outside assignment 2 and
because I cannot compile and link my program due to problem 1. , I was
hoping someone who has done the AdaTutor course could tell me whether my
answer is correct or not. Source below.

Thanks!
Ralph

-- My solution to outside assignment 2
separate (Tritest)
function Tritype(Len1, Len2, Len3 : in Integer) return Triangle is
  Answer : Triangle;
begin

  case Len1 > 0 is
    when 'True' =>