From: "chris.danx" <chris.danx@ntlworld.com>
Subject: What else do i need?
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 12:48:18 +0100
Date: 2001-07-04T12:48:18+01:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm trying to build GNAT 3.13p from the sources for Windows.  I have the source
distribution and GNAT is installed.  I tried the instructions for building
described in "readme.build", but I do not have "touch" installed.

What else do I need to build GNAT from the sources and will the build
instructions in "readme.build" work on Windows (The description say's they are
Unix build instructions or something like that, I thought I'd try them since I
couldn't find anything specific to Windows).

I have

GNAT 3.13p installed (downloading GNAT 3.12p for the build), the sources for
GNAT 3.13p.  I'm trying to build from Win98.

Also I have little (bordering on none what-so-ever) Unix experience.

Thanks,
Chris