From: "Ken Garlington" <Ken.Garlington@computer.org>
Subject: Re: ADA in military?
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:49:11 GMT
Date: 2001-01-17T23:49:11+00:00	[thread overview]

All the avionics source code I deal with is protected -- by some combination
of company proprietary data protection rules, export laws, and/or security
requirements.

As far as any demos - I know of a couple based on projects I worked/work on:

http://www.novalogic.com/

and select "F-16 Multirole Fighter" or "F-22 Raptor".

"J.B." <su22@polbox.com> wrote in message news:9451nb$b66$1@news.tpi.pl...
: yes. im from Poland . i know that it is strange for ypu , but I'm really
: intrested in it. So I have a one question : do you know if I can get any
: source of programs used in aicrafts avionics: any demos? or anything? how
: much it is protected from wide knowledge( from people outside your
country's
: army)?
: reallu thank you for any help and for answering my qestions.
: jim(jakub).
: THANK YOU!
:
: U�ytkownik <mmajka@my-deja.com> w wiadomo�ci do grup dyskusyjnych
: napisa�:944fu7$21s$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
: > In article <93sntf$rkd$1@news.tpi.pl>,
: >   "J.B." <su22@polbox.com> wrote:
: > > does anybody know something about using ADA in military aicrafts
: > systems?
: > > thank you for any help.
: > > james.
: >
: > I used it in military avionics for several years.
: > Do you have a specific question?
: >
: >
: > Sent via Deja.com