* RE: makin a GUI w/ Ada 95?
@ 1999-11-17  0:00 Wilhelm Spickermann
From: Wilhelm Spickermann @ 1999-11-17  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 414 bytes --]

On 17-Nov-99 pat wrote:
> anyone have any experience with creating a GUI with gnat?
> are there any ada GUI packages out there that someone can point me
> to?
>
> best,
> pat

Try GtkAda. I�ve made some programs using it and they can be
transferred from Linux to Windows without any change.

The home page is: http://gtkada.eu.org/

Rpms for GNAT are available at: http://www.gnuada.org/alt.html

Wilhelm

* makin a GUI w/ Ada 95?