From: Wilhelm Spickermann <wilhelm.spickermann@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: Confusing language, was Re: Help help.. please.i am totaly n
Date: 1999/11/16
Date: 1999-11-16T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 603 bytes --]

On 14-Nov-99 Pascal Obry wrote:

..
>> Here is a little collection of european dates from some books (no
>> guarantee given):
>> "15-V-1980" France
>
> I've never ever seen that in France !!!
>
> I can't comment for other description, but if they are
> all wrong like this one...
..

hmmm - perhaps I�m reading the wrong books...

So we are back the subject now - "confusing language". I used to think,
that I have enough material to print dates correctly in most languages.
Now I have to retire from that and fall back to using (abbreviated)
month names to avoid misunderstandings.

Wilhelm