* [OT] Boeing taking off (funny)
@ 2004-02-10 11:40 Preben Randhol
From: Preben Randhol @ 2004-02-10 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

Ok this is off topic[*], but I thought to share this funny movie of a
Boeing 747 taking off with you. Note I don't know if it has been
manipulated or not (the site looks serious though).

   http://www.avilinks.de/daten/af747-depart-09.mpg

[*] Apart from that Ada is in Boeing planes...

Preben
--
"Saving keystrokes is the job of the text editor, not the programming
 language."

* Re: [OT] Boeing taking off (funny)
@ 2004-02-24  6:19 ` Richard  Riehle
From: Richard  Riehle @ 2004-02-24  6:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Preben Randhol" <randhol+valid_for_reply_from_news@pvv.org> wrote in
message

> [*] Apart from that Ada is in Boeing planes...

What about the new Boeing 7J7?  Anyone know if that will
be Ada Inside?

Richard Riehle