* Need basic Ada course material
@ 2003-10-25  3:51 Adrian Hoe
From: Adrian Hoe @ 2003-10-25  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have been invited by a Malaysian university to give a basic hands-on
Ada workshop on Nov 15.

Does anyone have some course material to share?

Please contact me via my email address below. Please remove the spaces
and replace "AT" with @. :)

Thank you.
--
Adrian Hoe
m a i l b o x AT a d r i a n h o e . c o m

* Re: Need basic Ada course material
@ 2003-10-25  9:05 ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-10-25  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Adrian Hoe" <AdrianHoe@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have been invited by a Malaysian university to give a basic hands-on
> Ada workshop on Nov 15.
>
> Does anyone have some course material to share?
>
> Please contact me via my email address below. Please remove the spaces
> and replace "AT" with @. :)
>
> Thank you.
> --
> Adrian Hoe
> m a i l b o x AT a d r i a n h o e . c o m

Hi Adrian,

On my website, in the learning center I have a couple of good PDF files
there to learn Ada from, I also have 4 tutorials in the tutorials sections
that could be used.  That about covers it as far as learning material goes
:-).

--
St�phane Richard
"Ada World" Webmaster

* Re: Need basic Ada course material
@ 2003-10-25 14:16   ` Lars
From: Lars @ 2003-10-25 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephane, very good website.

@ 2003-10-25 14:21     ` Lars
From: Lars @ 2003-10-25 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Nice to see the PDFs are mirrored locally. Would be nice if you could ask
the various authors of the HTML content for permission to mirror those pages
as well, since those typically disappear first (often even if the material
was fantastic).

@ 2003-10-26  0:16       ` Stephane Richard
From: Stephane Richard @ 2003-10-26  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)