From: "Jeffrey Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: Data Structures
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 00:37:10 GMT
Date: 2002-05-22T00:37:10+00:00	[thread overview]

Someone probably told you that an Ada package is/can be related to a C++
class and they
were not entirely wrong however they are not as close as you appear to want
them to be.

You can not have an array of a package..You are far enough away from a
solution here that
you really need to read your textbook before starting.