From: "Steve" <nospam_steved94@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Short circuit boolean evaluation
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 03:49:09 GMT
Date: 2003-11-06T03:49:09+00:00	[thread overview]

If you look in the history of this newsgroup on google, you'll find that
this subject has already been discussed extensively.

I consider it unimaginable to make such a fundamental change to a language
in order to save a few keystrokes when more than a few billion lines of
source code might be effected.

Steve
(The Duck)

[snip]