From: Ted Dennison<dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: ASCL project on AdaPower.net
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 14:50:29 GMT
Date: 2001-12-04T14:50:29+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <3C0BFCDC.9F287EED@boeing.com>, Jeffrey Carter says...
>9-13. Invented by NJR after consensus had been reached on 1-3 and 5-8.

The only one in there that is *completely* new to me is 12. The rest were at
least discussed here a smidge.

>At this point it would probably be most productive to ignore 9-13 and
>reach a consensus on 4. Then we should agree of a package specification

Personally, I think we allready have it on 4. The idea is that there is no
synchronization provided in the facility, but things are made reentrant and it
works with tasks at least as well as Ada.Text_IO does. I think that is what he
was trying to express in 4 (at least I hope so). I wasn't aware that any further
discussion was needed on this point.

---

However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.