From: "Etienne Baudin" <etienne.baudin@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: storage error ?
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 13:08:05 GMT
Date: 2001-02-24T13:08:05+00:00	[thread overview]

With GNAT/linux (although with win 9x/2k all is right) while executing
simple opengl program an exception is raised
    anything like "storage-error / Stack overflow or bad access memory"

it's raised here
win:=glutCreateWindow(interfaces.C.strings.new_string("Test de Bitmap"));

-- look at the function
-- pragma location see below
function glutCreateWindow
      (title : Interfaces.C.Strings.Chars_Ptr) return Integer;
      pragma Import (C, glutCreateWindow, "glutCreateWindow",
"glutCreateWindow");

    as it works with win I tried to suppress controls ( pragma suppress
(storage_check); then all_check) just over my function in the .ads file. But
it seems not to be very efficient (bad location ?)
    If you have any idea about my problem please reply
Etienne Baudin